Monday, September 24, 2007

Quest 6....Part 1

I tried to do the tutorial but both links gave me an error message. That's ok, I had already registered and started using this site a while back anyway, but it would have been nice to view the tutorial.

Hear the praises of the Del.icio.us web site! I originally learned about this site during a TLC class. The fact you can be on any computer and access your personal bookmarks is great! Here is the link to my bookmarks, http://del.icio.us/librarygirlsc .

Mostly knitting or knitting related sites, bill paying, and a few media links I've found helpful.

Update (9/24/07)

Thank you Techtrekker for your prompt suggestion. I have now viewed the "Getting started with Del.icio.us" you tube video and am very glad you directed me to it! I've already learned that I can set my personal stuff (ie. bill paying links) to private. All I had to do was change my settings first and now it gives me that option every time I add or edit. Cool!

No comments: