Monday, August 13, 2007

Quest 1.....Maybe.

I think I've figured out the first quest, but I'm not sure. I have signed up for a yahoo e-mail beta account, and I viewed the "7 1/2 habits of highly effective learners", and am assuming that now I am to choose something to learn about over the next few weeks.

I've never been a very good Goal setter which is why I never make new years resolutions. I gave up my favorite soda for lent one year but that is the only time in current memory that I have kept a specific goal. And since setting a Goal is the first habit I must admit I am least looking forward to that. Habit 7 1/2 will be my favorite. Play! I'm sure that will be everyone's. In my opinion that is the best way to learn...when your not trying too!

Update (8/17/07): Ok, maybe I'm a moron but it just popped into my head that maybe...just maybe, this whole thing is the "new thing" I am to learn about. Tech Trek itself. And as far as goals, I think setting small ones would be best such as say....maybe...each Quest! Thank the lord it's Fri and the weekend is looming ever closer. I hope to come back Monday refreshed to start the RSS Feeds.

No comments: